Updated by Giovana Borges Feitosa
By integrating the channel, you can customize aspects of Webchat such as: Color, message spacing, message indicators, avatar, and more! Thus, ensuring everything that Weni Plataforma has to offer, with the face of your brand.
- To integrate your chat into a web channel, you first have to join the Organization, which is located the project in which it will be integrated.
- Find the project you want to integrate.
- On the sidebar sidebar, click integrations.
- By clicking on integrations, you select the Weni Web Chat option.
- In installed apps, select Weni Web Chat again, and your chat is ready to be customized.
- When you open the Weni Web Chat customization panel, you have options such as:
- Name your chat.
- Chat subtitle, this option is optional.
- Trigger message, is the first message your chatbot sends.
- Chat notification message.
- Show full screen button.
- Unread messages indicator.
- Keep message history.
- Time between messages.
- In the field of appearances you have the option to customize the chat through a css.
- Import an image in png, jpg or jpeg, to be your avatar.
- And also change the color of your chat.
- At the end of customization, to install Weni Web Chat on your site, copy this code, which will appear when you click on script code and paste up the last tag </body> on your site.