Updated by Caique Main
Your users will need a Discord account and a compatible device to send/receive messages. This type of channel is only available if your instance has been configured with the Discord proxy application.
Register your app by following the official instructions.
- Discord has official documentation on how to register your bot.
- Go to the developer dashboard and click New Application and build your app:
- Go to the "Bot" tab and click "Add Bot". You will have to confirm by clicking "Yes, do it!"
- Keep the default settings for Public Bot (checked) and Require OAuth2 code grant (unchecked).
The next step is to copy the token.
Click "Reset Token" and get your token.
- Add the channel to the Weni platform
In settings go to: Add channel -> Discord
Place your discord_bot_token provided by discord developer page and your bot url.