So, what we can do with the Platform?
How do I know if my company needs a chatbot?
Register and login
First Steps - Creating your project
Choose your plan
Expressions and Variables Introduction
Flow editor and tools
Adding Media to the message
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Using expressions to capture the user's location
Viewing reports on the platform
Contacts and Messages
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating contact from an external Webhook
How to download, extract, transform and combine archived data from Weni Flows
Adding a Facebook Channel (RapidPro)
Adding a Viber channel
How a SMS Integration Works
General API concepts and Integrations
How to create a channel on twitter
How to create a channel on Instagram
Main steps to active Whatsapp for UNICEF
Adding Discord as a channel
Creating a Slack Channel
Adding a Viber channel (RapidPro)
Creating a Microsoft Teams channel
How to use the integrations module
Adding a Web channel
Adding a Telegram channel
How to create a channel with whatsApp demo
Whatsapp: Weni Express Integration
How to create template Messages: Whatsapp
Creating a Microsoft Teams Channel
Whatsapp Business API
Weni Chats: Introduction to the Chats module
Weni Chats: Setting Up Human Attendance
Weni Chats: Human Service Dashboard
Weni Chats: Human Service Management
Weni Chats: Attendance distribution rule
Weni Chats: Using active triggering of flows
Ticketer: Ticketer on Rapid Pro
Ticketer: How to integrate Rocket.Chat as a ticket service on the Weni Plataform
How to send message templates through RocketChat
RocketChat call routing
RCAdmin API: Agent-Activity
U-Partners - Proper use of features
Using groups to organize human attendance
What is the Weni Platform's AI Module?
What is an Intelligence?
Intents and Entities
Creating an Intelligence
Training your Intelligence
Translating your dataset
Share your AI with translators
Integrate an intelligence to your project in the Weni Platform
Introducing the Content Intelligence
Integrating a Content Intelligence
Guidelines and Good practices
Data and BI
How to Install and Use the Weni Data Connector for Power BI
Explore Weni's Database Documentation
Tips for Data Modeling in Power BI
Updated by Sarah Pinheiro
Introducing Weni Data Connector for Power BI
Weni Team is excited to announce a new feature to boost your chatbot analysis practices, the Data Connector for Power BI. This custom connector, made by our developers, allows users to pull data directly from Weni Platform to Power BI. This practical guide aims to introduce you to how to install and configure the feature as well as some best practices.
First things first: What are the Prerequisites?
- Download the Power BI Desktop. This version is free to create. You need this free version of Microsoft software locally on your computer.
- Also, make sure you are a user collaborator in a chatbot project workspace inside Weni Platform to have an API Token.
How to install
- Download the .mez files;
- Save the files in the path [Documents]/Power BI Desktop/Custom Connectors (It is important that the folders have these names)
- Check Allow any extensions to be loaded WITHOUT VALIDATION OR WARNING in Power BI Desktop File > Options > Security > Data extensions;
- Restart Power BI Desktop.
How to extract data with Weni Data Connector
- Go to Get Data on PowerBI Desktop;
- Type Weni Flows (beta) and click connect . For RapidPro type RapidPro (Beta)
- Access the Weni Platform, go to Settings and copy the API Token. This unique code per user will authenticate the integration via API between Weni Platform and Power BI
- For “Weni Fluxos (beta)” fill in the API Token
For "RapidPro (Beta)" type in URL https://rapidpro.ilhasoft.mobi/api/v2/ and fill in the token with the API Token;
- Define the start date and end date that will be used to define the time period of data export
- Press start
- Select the desired table and click Transform. To view all extracted data, click the icon in the column header and then Expand to New Lines.
It’s important to know!
The data connection happens by an API integration between RapidPro and Power BI. The data extracted is structured in a JSON format. So, in order to have access to all data fields, you need to expand the columns in the PowerQuery window.
- Select only relevant data to optimize extraction process by previewing tables on navigator window;
- Transform to make your data useful
Make sure that your data is well-formatted, clean, and organized before starting to create dashboards, reports, etc.;
- Keep a data catalog with all data fields, descriptions, and types from your chatbot project. Also, make sure that your variables such as contact fields and results clearly describe its purpose;
- Understand data concepts like flows, runs, and contacts in order to properly interpret and create project insights;
- Explore the Weni Plataform API documentation to get familiar with what is the data available and how it is structured.