So, what we can do with the Platform?
How do I know if my company needs a chatbot?
Register and login
First Steps - Creating your project
Choose your plan
Expressions and Variables Introduction
Flow editor and tools
Adding Media to the message
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Using expressions to capture the user's location
Viewing reports on the platform
Contacts and Messages
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating contact from an external Webhook
How to download, extract, transform and combine archived data from Weni Flows
Adding a Facebook Channel (RapidPro)
Adding a Viber channel
How a SMS Integration Works
General API concepts and Integrations
How to create a channel on twitter
How to create a channel on Instagram
Main steps to active Whatsapp for UNICEF
Adding Discord as a channel
Creating a Slack Channel
Adding a Viber channel (RapidPro)
Creating a Microsoft Teams channel
How to use the integrations module
Adding a Web channel
Adding a Telegram channel
How to create a channel with whatsApp demo
Whatsapp: Weni Express Integration
How to create template Messages: Whatsapp
Creating a Microsoft Teams Channel
Whatsapp Business API
Weni Chats: Introduction to the Chats module
Weni Chats: Setting Up Human Attendance
Weni Chats: Human Service Dashboard
Weni Chats: Human Service Management
Weni Chats: Attendance distribution rule
Weni Chats: Using active triggering of flows
Ticketer: Ticketer on Rapid Pro
Ticketer: How to integrate Rocket.Chat as a ticket service on the Weni Plataform
How to send message templates through RocketChat
RocketChat call routing
RCAdmin API: Agent-Activity
U-Partners - Proper use of features
Using groups to organize human attendance
What is the Weni Platform's AI Module?
What is an Intelligence?
Intents and Entities
Creating an Intelligence
Training your Intelligence
Translating your dataset
Share your AI with translators
Integrate an intelligence to your project in the Weni Platform
Introducing the Content Intelligence
Integrating a Content Intelligence
Guidelines and Good practices
Data and BI
How to Install and Use the Weni Data Connector for Power BI
Explore Weni's Database Documentation
Tips for Data Modeling in Power BI
RocketChat allows you to choose from different rules for targeting human agents. These targeting rules are called
How do I set up a routing method?
To configure a routing method, you must open
Omnichannel > Administration > Routing, in which case the routing methods available for selection will be displayed:
Quais são os métodos de roteamento?
With each new call, RocketChat uses the configured routing method and according to its configuration it chooses the next agent to take on that call. Currently, there are 2 routing methods:
- Manual Selection: With this method enabled, each agent will see a queue with all calls that are waiting for response from your department
Each agent can open one of these calls and pick up the call by clicking on the button shown below:
When one of the agents picks up this call, it will be removed from the call queue and available so that that agent can start the conversation with the visitor.
- Auto Selection: In this case the calls are automatically distributed to each agent, without the need for each one to take manually from the queue. Because it is automatic, some rules are applied so that targeting works properly;
- Total calls: The calls are always sent first to the agents with the lowest number of open calls at the moment, that is, if there is an agent A with 15 open calls, and another agent B with only 2, the calls will be directed to agent B until the same amount of agent A;
- Order: If both agents have the same number of open calls, the department configuration will be used to direct one agent to the detriment of the other. By clicking
Omnichannel > Departments > Department, the following configuration will be shown below.
In this case can be seen in Total, the number of calls from each agent, and Order is where we define which agent receives the first calls. The order must be configured ascending.
- Alphabetically: If the number of attendances of the agents are equal and the order is also the same, the service is directed alphabetically by the list of available agents.
What happens when there are no agents online?
To allow new calls to continue to be created even when all agents are offline, you must sign in to
Omnichannel > Administration > Routing and enable the "Accept Without Online Agents" option
The way RocketChat handles offline calls, varies depending on the routing method you select, below follows the behavior in each:
- Manual Selection: When manual selection is enabled, new calls that arrive when all agents are offline are in the queue. Therefore, when the next agent enters, he will see all the calls that are in line and can start the call;
- Auto Selection: All calls that are created when no agents are available in this routing method are also available in a queue on the Current Omnichannel > page chats, so each agent can open a chat and direct to itself, or the manager can direct each call to an available agent.
When this setting is disabled, RocketChat returns an error when trying to create the room, thus making it impossible for the service to be queued for a while.