So, what we can do with the Platform?
How do I know if my company needs a chatbot?
Register and login
First Steps - Creating your project
Choose your plan
Expressions and Variables Introduction
Flow editor and tools
Adding Media to the message
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Using expressions to capture the user's location
Viewing reports on the platform
Contacts and Messages
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating contact from an external Webhook
How to download, extract, transform and combine archived data from Weni Flows
Adding a Facebook Channel (RapidPro)
Adding a Viber channel
How a SMS Integration Works
General API concepts and Integrations
How to create a channel on twitter
How to create a channel on Instagram
Main steps to active Whatsapp for UNICEF
Adding Discord as a channel
Creating a Slack Channel
Adding a Viber channel (RapidPro)
Creating a Microsoft Teams channel
How to use the integrations module
Adding a Web channel
Adding a Telegram channel
How to create a channel with whatsApp demo
Whatsapp: Weni Express Integration
How to create template Messages: Whatsapp
Creating a Microsoft Teams Channel
Whatsapp Business API
Weni Chats: Introduction to the Chats module
Weni Chats: Setting Up Human Attendance
Weni Chats: Human Service Dashboard
Weni Chats: Human Service Management
Weni Chats: Attendance distribution rule
Weni Chats: Using active triggering of flows
Ticketer: Ticketer on Rapid Pro
Ticketer: How to integrate Rocket.Chat as a ticket service on the Weni Plataform
How to send message templates through RocketChat
RocketChat call routing
RCAdmin API: Agent-Activity
U-Partners - Proper use of features
Using groups to organize human attendance
What is the Weni Platform's AI Module?
What is an Intelligence?
Intents and Entities
Creating an Intelligence
Training your Intelligence
Translating your dataset
Share your AI with translators
Integrate an intelligence to your project in the Weni Platform
Introducing the Content Intelligence
Integrating a Content Intelligence
Guidelines and Good practices
Data and BI
How to Install and Use the Weni Data Connector for Power BI
Explore Weni's Database Documentation
Tips for Data Modeling in Power BI
Updated by Matheus Enrique Alves
In the next articles, you will learn much more about how our platform works. In this article, we bring a glossary of terms that may appear in the course of the documentation, providing support for consultation if you have any questions.
- Channel: Communication channel through which the contact talks to the platform. Ex: Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Web, SMS, etc.
- Contact: The user who entered spoke to the platform through one of the channels.
- Group: Set of contacts that can be managed manually or through some rule, based on the data provided by the contact.
- Flow: Graphical representation of the conversation between the contact and the platform. Where actions are taken, messages are sent and responses are analyzed in each situation.
- Action cards: Flow cards responsible for the actions of the platform for contact. Ex: Send a message, add user to group, update contact information, etc.
- Decision cards: Flow cards responsible for segmenting flows, based on the routes created.
- Decision rules: Comparison rules made on the decision cards to know which route should be chosen.
- Routes: Paths chosen in the flow that depend on the answers of the decision rules
- Variables: Parameters that can be used to replace contacts and / or organization values in texts. Ex: Globals, Contact variables, flow results, etc.
- Expressions: Functions to manipulate data that may or may not receive variables, Ex: Character counter, date and time formatter, etc.
- Campaigns: Set of events that are applied to groups based on time rules. They allow the platform to actively communicate, that is, it makes the platform start a flow for a contact, without him having spoken first.
- Triggers: Set of events that are responsible for starting the flow of the platform passively, that is, rules that activate the flows when a contact sends a message on any channel.
- Classifiers: Artificial intelligence platforms created to classify contact entries and return valid keywords that will be used by the platform.