Adding a trigger
Updated by Giovana Borges Feitosa
At this point your chatbot is connected to a channel, but to start a flow automatically when the user talks to the chatbot, you must configure a trigger. To create it you must go to the Trigger Menu and click on Create Trigger.
- Click on the Create a message keyword that launches a flow button;
- In the keyword you will define the word that will act as a trigger.
- In the trigger, you can choose between:
- The message starts with the keyword - If the phrase entered for the user starts with the keyword, the chosen flow will go into action.
- The message contains only the keyword - The chosen flow will perform an action if the user types only the only set of registered keywords.
- Flow is defined the flow to be started
- In it is possible to apply the rules of this trigger to the group of specific contacts, leave the space blank if you want to apply this rule to everyone.
- click on Create Trigger