Updated by Sarah Pinheiro
Ticketer on Rapid Pro
The Ticketer Service is used to provide human assistance to users who contact your chatbot. Next, we will show you step by step how to use this service in RapidPro. The steps to use this solution are:
- Open a ticket using flows
- Add service agents
- View and manage services
- Close services
- Transfer services
- Contact information
Opening a ticket in a flow
You can quickly start a ticket at any point in your flow by adding the 'open a ticket with a human agent' action.
1. Create a card “Open a ticket with a human agent”
2. Pick a topic or category. To create a new topic or category option, simply type the name in the bar and it will be automatically created.
3. This is an optional configuration, in case you don't Assign an agent to the ticket, Any agent will be able to pick up the ticket in the “unsigned” ticket box . In case you choose an Agent, all the tickets will be automatically assigned and appear on the “My tickets” box.
*See the section below on how to add new agents to your workspace.
4. Add any information you want your agents to see while interacting with the contact by referencing any result in the flow using '@results'.
Now, you should add agents to handle the ticket. First, go to your workspace settings page by clicking on your name at the top right.
Scroll down to find on the multi-login section.
Click the 'Manage Logins' button.
On this page you can invite your agents by entering their email address(1), assign the role of "agent" from the drop-down menu(1) and click “Save changes”(3)
Viewing and handling tickets
Click the ‘tickets’ tab(1) in your workspace to view all tickets. The all folder is for all tickets while the unassigned folder is for tickets that are yet to be assigned(2).
Once you choose a folder, toggle open or closed using the drop-down menu to view resolved or unresolved tickets(3).
Opening and closing tickets
Once the ticket has been resolved, you can mark the tickets as resolved by clicking the checkmark on the open ticket.
If you need to reopen a ticket, all closed tickets have a button to reopen them at the bottom of the conversation.
All customed fields for contacts are visible from the contact’s details pane, along with any information entered from the flow. To open the pane, click on the small square icon on the right of the conversation.
Assigning tickets to another agent
Aside from assigning tickets from the flow, you can always assign tickets directly from the Tickets tab. Right under the details icon, you will see the icon to assign.
Once you clock on the assign icon, you will be able to select the agent (1), add Notes and save the changes.
Starting a flow after a ticket is closed
It is essential to follow up with your contacts once an agent has resolved an open ticket. You can start the contact in a flow immediately after closing a ticket. Navigate to the "Triggers" tab then scroll down to find Start a flow after a ticket is closed and choose your flow.